CBAP V3 Prep Question – 2017 Week 01
ABCT top management is planning to develop an automated project governance system for the organization. Business analyst A has created the following AS IS process map. Some of the key issues that management faces is delay in getting right information due to delay in processing and sharing of information.
Q1. Which one among following is true
- All activities currently are carried out manually
- All activities currently are carried out automatically
- management is not involved in the process
- PMO is not involved in the process
Answer to the question will be provided next week.
24+ years of professional experience inbusiness analysis, software product development, business analysis, ERP implementations, software processes , strategic Change Management Consultancy.
Author of 12 books on Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering
Latest posts by LN (see all)
- Business analysts : How to learn a new domain in less than a month - August 9, 2017
- Business analysis estimation – Theory vs. Practice - July 10, 2017
- Coolest trick to get 60 hours out of thin air for your CBAP exam - July 5, 2017