Current openings (up to 15 – Aug-2016)
In-house sales executive (1)
Process consultant (1)
HR and Finance executive (1)
.Net Developers (2)
Who we are
Adaptive Processes is a leading consulting organization offering consulting, training, products for business analysis and requirements engineering. We have 300+ prestigious clients across the globe.
What you can expect
Adaptive Processes work as a team to build a successful organisation (all of us are partners rather than employee/employer relationship), discuss and debate, open culture, rewards proportional to the value you bring to table, good career growth, stock plan and ample reward for creativity.
In-House Sales Executive
Key Responsibilities of In-house sales Executive
- Sales/Business Development Support
- Preparing and collecting IT companies database and contacts list
- Cold calling to prospective customers and candidates
- Convert candidates and prospects
HR and Finance Executive
Key Responsibilities of Finance and Pre-sales executives
- Prepare proposals
- Support statutory requirements related activities
- Prepare invoices
- Track payments
- Partner relationship management
- New partnerships engagement
- Assist in internal HR activities
- Graduation in any stream and MBA
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Key Responsibilities of Process Consultant
- Help projects set-up project processes (planning and tracking mechanism, metrics)
- Conduct process compliance audits
- Drive process improvement activities (Six Sigma or any other method)
- Monitor metrics programs implementation
- Conduct trainings in the areas of Software Quality
- Participate in critical engineering/management reviews of the project
- Participate in Project Initiation and Knowledge Sharing sessions
- Promote Knowledge Sharing across the units
- Ability to influence without direct authority
- Good communication skills
- Ability to follow-up on issues
- MBA + Prior Software Experience is desirable but not mandatory
- Graduate with Software Quality Assurance background preferred
- SW Development
- Unit Testing
- Integration with other modules
- Graduation in any stream
- Knowledge of .Net and SQL Server
If this sounds interesting, please download and fill-up our Adaptive Candidate Application Form.
Send candidate application form to HR (at) AdaptiveProcesses (dot) com.
Thank you for your interest with Adpative Processes.
About Adaptive Processes
Adaptive Processes provides CBAP, CCBA, ECBA, CPRE, Agile BA and other business analysis certification training online and consulting needs for Individual or Corporate either online or offline. Adaptive Processes is an endorsed education provider of IIBA®, Canada and IREB®, Germany.
24+ years of professional experience inbusiness analysis, software product development, business analysis, ERP implementations, software processes , strategic Change Management Consultancy.
Author of 12 books on Business Analysis and Requirements Engineering