How to prepare for CBAP certification in 10 simple steps
Have you been dreaming of having CBAP® next to your name from some time now, may be last few months or may be a year or a half too.
Has it started becoming a far-fetched dream for you and with the new curriculum do you seem to have lost all the confidence to grab it.
Don’t lose all the hope, read Missed the Bus get ready for the next one
Here are simple 10 steps which will take you to your dream certification:
CBAP certification recommended approach would be
- Check your eligibility with the CBAP requirements – Check the eligibility here on the FAQ section
- Attend a prep course with an EEP
- Start reading BABoK v3 and the study guide – http://adaptiveus.com/product/cbap-v3-study-guide-system-based-access/
- Complete the IIBA application filing –
- Take the CBAP model questions – http://adaptiveus.com/product/cbap-v3-question-bank-quizzing-system-based-access-30-days/
- Revise your concepts
- Book your exam with IIBA
- Do some more revision of BABoK and question bank
- Once you are scoring about 80- 85% in the model questions you are ready to go for it
- Take the exam
Take a look at Adaptive sample course material over here.
Sample Study Guide and Question Bank
The Adaptive learning platform is loaded with 1300+ questions for taking the participant through a gradual process of learning with Concept questions -> Warm up questions ->Drill questions -> Case-based questions – > Simulation tests.
This process enhances learning and clarity of concepts, which ultimately helps the professional to be a better business analyst end of the day.
See a small video on the learning platform here –
The learning should be based on concepts/skills and should ultimately help anyone in their day to day job rather than only getting a certificate.
About Adaptive Processes (Think BA. Think Adaptive.)
Adaptive Processes provides CBAP, CCBA, ECBA, CPRE, Agile BA and other business analysis certification training online and consulting needs for Individual or Corporate either online or offline. Adaptive Processes is an endorsed education provider of IIBA® Canada and IREB® Germany.
I head global sales and operations role at Adaptive Processes.
We have grown our international business over 100% under my leadership.
I also coach and mentor business analysts in their pursuit for achieving CBAP, CCBA, ECBA and CPRE certifications.
18 years of professional experience in Software (Processes – CMMI, ISO9001, ISO27001, Statistical Process Control, SEPG.
Held positions in Phoenix Global Solutions,Infosys, Sasken and iGate. Consulted several clients including iGate, Ness, and Reach Technologies.
CMMi, ISO 9001-2008, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, BS25999, Process Consulting, Software Quality Assurance, Process Consulting, Process Definition, Process Improvement
Specialties: Requirements Management, Requirements Analysis, Requirements Engineering, Busienss Analysis, CMMi, ISO 9001-2008, ISO 27001, ISO 20000, BS 25999, Process Consulting, Software Quality Assurance, Process Consulting, Process Definition, Process Improvement
Latest posts by Ananya Pani (see all)
- How to prepare for CBAP certification in 10 simple steps - March 15, 2017
- CBAP Certification Exam Preparation Steps and Tips - March 12, 2017
- CBAP Question and Preparation Tips – 2 - February 9, 2017