CMMI is the one of the worlds most popular standard for software. The aim of CMMI standard is to achieve better business results by improving quality and predictability of processes. It defines 5 levels of maturity which an organization achieves over period of time.
- CMMI is universally recognised and hence helps in getting new clients
- Improved Quality and Productivity thus Better Customer Satisfaction
- Better visibility in the market place
- Assessment increases the Customers confidence in Suppliers Quality and Delivery Commitments
- Registration can improve service performance and reduce uncertainty
- Employee involvement and thus commitment
- Improved Quality awareness throughout the organisation.